This article is a stub. Please help the Conflict of Nations Wiki by expanding it.
Production of all non-gold resources can be increased by:
- Annexing occupied cities
- Building arms industries (greatest increase), air bases, and naval bases in cities (which does not increase manpower production)
- Building recruiting offices in cities (which only increases manpower production)
- increasing population and morale in cities
- Building local industries (which does not increase money or manpower production) in provinces.
Supplies are one of the two resources needed for research and are used to create infantry, corvettes, and officers, among other units. It is often in short supply mid-game.
Components are vital to create support, most naval units, and most air units. It is sometimes in short supply mid-game.
Fuel is necessary for all units. It is often in short supply early-game.
Electronics is necessary for all units. It is sometimes in short supply early-game.
Rare materials are one of two resources needed for research and are necessary for building arms industries. It is almost always in short supply early-game.
Manpower is necessary to mobilize all units and to annex cities. If recruiting offices are not built, it is often in short supply early-game.
Money is necessary to mobilize all units and to recruit and pay spies. It is also used to purchase other resources on the market. If arms industries are not built, it is often in short supply early-game.
Gold is a premium currency that is bought using money or is earned through having a large number of victory points at the end of a game. It is very useful: it can accelerate construction and research; it can heal units that are not fighting; and it can be used to wreak havoc and identify armies in other nations. Sometimes, when one logs onto Conflict of Nations, a 10-minute personal sale starts where one will receive upwards of 20% more gold than usual.
- In its early days, Conflict of Nations would have gold sales were 15 minutes long and allowed buyers to receive upwards of 1,000% more gold than usual.