This article is a stub. Please help the Conflict of Nations Wiki by expanding it.
The following are nonplayable nations in North America except in the Overkill map:
- Greenland (Capital: Nuuk, nonplayable in Overkill)
- Bermuda (Capital: Bermuda, nonplayable in Overkill)
- The Bahamas (Capital: Nassau, other cities in Overkill: Congo Town)
- Jamaica (Capital: Kingston)
- Haiti (Capital: Port-Au-Prince, does not exist in Overkill)
- Dominican Republic (Capital: Santo Domingo, other cities in Overkill: Puerto Plata, Port-Au-Prince)
- Puerto Rico (Capital: San Juan)
- Caribbean States (Capital: Port of Spain)
- Most of these nations are playable in the Overkill event map. The exceptions are Greenland and Bermuda, which are still AI-controlled, and Haiti, which does not exist and is replaced with the Dominican Republic)
- The Bahamas are only available in the Europe 1990 and the Overkill map.
- Puerto Rico is its own country in the World War III map, but it is a province of the United States in the Flashpoint Europe map.
- In the World at War 2020 map, Christiansted was a province of Puerto Rico to the lower right of San Juan. In reality, it is not a part of Puerto Rico but actually represented the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Caribbean States is a group of micronations with the capital of Trinidad and Tobago as its capital. Barbados is not included in it.